What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device when you visit a website. They are used to remember your preferences, to help you navigate between pages more efficiently, to improve your user experience, and to personalize your visit.
Types of cookies
There are several types of cookies that we may use:
- Necessary cookies: These cookies are essential for the operation of our website and enable you to access certain features, such as secure areas of the
- Analytical/performance cookies: These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make (such as your username, language, or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal
- Targeting cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements more relevant to you and your They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
- To enable certain functions of our website
- To provide analytics
- To store your preferences
- To personalize your visit
- To provide targeted advertising
We may also use third-party cookies on our website, such as those from Google Analytics and Facebook, to help us analyze how our website is being used and to provide personalized advertising. These cookies may be set by third-party providers and are subject to their respective privacy policies.
You can manage cookies by adjusting your browser settings. However, please note that if you disable cookies, you may not be able to use certain features of our website.
Changes to this policy
We may update this Cookies Policy from time to time. We encourage you to review this policy periodically.